Mint or trade them to build your Team. The building blocks from which teams will be created, allowing you to compete against other users in different competitions.
The price of Player NFTs is defined by an oracle. This way we ensure access to the game for future users despite rising the price of the Token.
Players are the basic unit of the game. Each player is an ERC-721 token itself stored in the blockchain that you will own. From the debut of the players in a team, they evolve by participating in leagues, cups, tournaments and one-to-one matches that make them improve as professionals, thus increasing their value on the market.
They can be aligned in a team to compete against other Teams (and players) in leagues, cups, tournaments and one-to-one matches. A team does not have to own all the players that compose it. Players can be loaned to other Managers (receiving a number of tokens in exchange).
A player can play up to one league journey, one cup and two one-to-one matches per day, needing to rest one journey after that. In the game, the journey is simulated by equating a day in the real world to a journey in the game, so that a player is available to play again each day. This limitation does not apply to tournaments. A player can participate in the same journey in free tournaments regardless of whether or not they have played a league, cup or one-to-one matches during that journey.
Players are defined based on certain parameters, such as their position or their attributes, which can be improved, either by training or simply by playing matches. Players are all different one from another, have different initial attributes. You can find up to 5 (+1) different player tiers depending on their rarity:
- Common. They are the most basic NFT player. An average team will normally have several players of this tier.
- Rare. These players are more complex to find, and possess characteristics that make them stand out from the rest, being key to improving your team.
- Super Rare. It is not easy to find such players, but if you find them, don't let them go!
- Epic. As their name suggests, they are preceded by their prowess. Great players that any Manager would want to have in his team. The best players in the best leagues. They shine on their own.
- Legend. The stars of the game. They alone can unbalance a match, and make you win the different competitions. It is very difficult to find them, but they are the ones who bring the most value to a team.
- (Future) Officially Licensed. In the future it is planned, as decided by the DAO, to acquire official rights of real players (or even public figures!) and teams with their image, name and surname/s. You will be part of the choice!
% when minting a whole team *
% when minting a single player
* Probability that when minting a whole team at least one player of this rarity will appear.
Depending on the type of player, his position and experience the base attributes of the players will have different initial values. The attributes that define the value of a player will be defined by a pentagon that will visually show his base and current value:
- Defense. A player's defensive ability will prevent opponents from penetrating your team's defensive lines.
- Attack. It is important not to concede goals, but it is equally important to be able to score goals against our opponents. A player's attacking ability will be critical to achieve this goal.
- Vision. Essential in midfielders who distribute the game for a good overall harmony of the team. They are the ones who make a team stay together and play flawlessly.
- Technique. A player with good technique will shine in one-on-one play, allowing you to achieve your goals.
- Power. A player's physical power will allow his playing ability to stand out from the rest.
Each player has an affinity with each position on the playing field (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker) and can be multifaceted, thus being able to play in several positions. If the player is aligned in a position that does not correspond to his characteristics, his performance will be reduced.
The aforementioned attributes define a player's value, however, its performance in matchday as well as injury or depression probability depends on its current physical and mental condition as well, defined by:
- Stamina. A higher stamina will allow your players to reach the end of the match with higher energy, being able to squeeze all their full potential up until the end.
- Momentum. Player feels on a roll and his good mood will make him perform better. Momentum improves winning matches, but may decrease when a player is not lined-up.
- Peace of mind. If a player is balanced, his game vision and concentration will help him get the most out of his capabilities.
New players start at an age ranging from 17 to 19. As in real life, players will age over time, gaining experience (and therefore improving) as they play more matches. However, from a certain age onwards, they may deteriorate in some metrics until they retire (at the age of 35 to 40 depending on the player and its position). Players only age when playing matches in a journey, but playing one or several matches within a journey increase players' age the same amount. In Soccer Arena a year season comprises 40 journeys.
As players age, they will eventually retire. When retiring, you'll be able to give them the chance to join your Youth Academy or even create a brand new Youth Academy. However, not all retired players are qualified to do so.